- The act to pursue the private gains such as the delivery or receipt of money and valuables, regalement, convenience and embezzlement, breach of legislation and others
- Corruptive practices by the internal/external organization units and individuals, bribery of the business stakeholders
- Abuse of position/authority and acts in violation of the code of conduct
- The acts to release the information or human resources of the company
- The failure to respect the personality among the members of the company, the conflict of interest and the acts for improper discharge of business duties
Visit counseling at Code of Ethical Conduct/Audit Department (Strategic Planning Department)
Strategic Planning Department, 7, Golden root-ro 129beon-gil, Juchon-myeon, Gimhae-si, Gyeongnam
Precautions for reporting and consultation
- When reporting anonymously, a thorough investigation may not be possible, and limitations may apply.
- The identity of the reporting person will be strictly protected with the appropriate safeguard measures.
- The report details will not be used for any purposes other than the audit.
- In regard of the reports for the purpose of spreading the rumors, falsified reporting, libel on others, defamation of others and etc. not based on the clear facts, the investigation will not be conducted in due course.